(1) If theaction concerns the division of property then neither party may transfer,encumber, conceal, or dispose of any property of either party without thewritten consent of the other party or an order of the court, except in theusual course of business or to provide for the necessities of life.
(2) Neitherparty may, through electronic or other means, disturb the peace of, harass, orintimidate the other party.
(3) Neitherparty may commit domestic violence or abuse against the other party or a child.
(4) Neitherparty may use the other party?s name, likeness, image, or identification toobtain credit, open an account for service, or obtain a service.
(5) Neitherparty may cancel or interfere with telephone, utility, or other services usedby the other party.
(6) Neitherparty may cancel, modify, terminate, change the beneficiary, or allow to lapsefor voluntary nonpayment of premiums, any policy of health insurance,homeowner's or renter's insurance, automobile insurance, or life insurancewithout the written consent of the other party or pursuant to further order ofthe court.
(1) Neitherparty may engage in non-routine travel with the child without the writtenconsent of the other party or an order of the court unless the followinginformation has been provided to the other party:
(2) Neitherparty may do the following in the presence or hearing of the child:
(3) Neitherparty may make parent time arrangements through the child.
(4) When thechild is under the party?s care, the party has a duty to use best efforts toprevent third parties from doing what the parties are prohibited from doingunder this order or the party must remove the child from those third parties.
(1) Prior to aresponsive pleading being filed, the court shall determine a motion to modifyor dissolve the injunction as expeditiously as possible. The moving party mustserve the nonmoving party at least 48 hours before a hearing.
(2) After aresponsive pleading is filed, a motion to modify or to dissolve the injunctionis governed by Rule 7 or Rule 101, as applicable.