Print Version
Previous PageFile uploaded: 10/30/2015
Rule 104

Rule 104. Divorce decree upon affidavit.

A party in a divorce case may apply for entry of a decreewithout a hearing in cases in which the opposing party fails to make a timelyappearance after service of process or other appropriate notice, waives notice,stipulates to the withdrawal of the answer, or stipulates to the entry of thedecree or entry of default. An affidavit in support of the decree shallaccompany the application. The affidavit shall contain evidence sufficient tosupport necessary findings of fact and a final judgment.