Finding Legal Help
You are not required to hire an attorney, but legal matters can be complicated. Consider talking to an attorney to go over your options. See the Finding Legal Help page for information about free and low cost ways to get legal help.
Como encontrar ayuda legal
Usted no está obligado a contratar un abogado, pero los asuntos legales pueden ser complicados. Considere la posibilidad de hablar con un abogado para hablar de sus opciones. Para información sobre cómo obtener ayuda legal vea nuestra página Como encontrar ayuda legal.
Juror Information / Juryroom
- I received a qualification letter
- I need to complete the Third District Court Criminal Case and Covid-19 Questionnaire
- I received a summons
- I'm going to the courthouse
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Juror Video
- Contact Us
- Back to Main Page
- Wireless Access in the Court
- First Time Users of Cisco Webex Meetings - PDF
- Webex Tips for Jurors: Jury Selection (voir dire) - PDF
Resources for Jurors
The Administrative Office of the Courts has developed a short (15 min) video titled "Jury Service in Utah" that will help you to understand the process of jury service and what is expected of you as a juror.
Selected to Serve
The Utah State Courts mission is to provide the people an open, fair, efficient, and independent system for the advancement of justice under the law.