The 6th Judicial District
6th District Forms
These forms are for use in 6th district ONLY. The 6th district includes Garfield, Kane, Piute, Sanpete, Sevier, and Wayne Counties.
- Affidavit and Application for a Court-Appointed Lawyer -
(includes Order Appointing Counsel and Poverty Guidelines PDF. Will work in any county in either District or Juvenile Court)
- Checking Out Case Files: Order - PDF
- Checking Out Case Files: Request - PDF
- Clerks Do's & Do Not's - PDF
- The No Warrant Fact Sheet - PDF | WordPerfect | Word
- Paper Travel Slip - PDF
- Petitioners Response to Denial of Ex-Parte Order - PDF
- Response to Request for Ex-Parte Child Protective Order - PDF
- Stock Jury Instructions: Civil - PDF
- Stock Jury Instructions: Criminal - PDF
- Waiver of Rights - PDF
The Utah State Courts mission is to provide the people an open, fair, efficient, and independent system for the advancement of justice under the law.