Finding Legal Help
You are not required to hire an attorney, but legal matters can be complicated. Consider talking to an attorney to go over your options. See the Finding Legal Help page for information about free and low cost ways to get legal help.
Como encontrar ayuda legal
Usted no está obligado a contratar un abogado, pero los asuntos legales pueden ser complicados. Considere la posibilidad de hablar con un abogado para hablar de sus opciones. Para información sobre cómo obtener ayuda legal vea nuestra página Como encontrar ayuda legal.
An RSS Feed is available for Employment Opportunities with the Court.
General Court Positions
General Court Positions are listed through the Utah State Jobs website and use an online application process. The links for the positions below will direct you to the State Jobs website where you will be able to apply for the listing.
- Guardian ad Litem Attorney I
(Office of Guardian ad Litem - Provo) 11/2/2020
11/2/2020 - Job Announcement #24916
- Law Clerk
(3rd District Court - Salt Lake City) 11/2/2020
11/2/2020 - Job Announcement #24944
- Juvenile Court Program Coordinator II - Delinquency & Dependency Drug Court
(3rd Juvenile) 10/27/2020
10/27/2020 - Job Announcement #24905
- Judicial Case Manager
(3rd Juvenile - Salt Lake City) 10/27/2020
10/27/2020 - Job Announcement #24904
District, Juvenile, and Appellate Court Judicial Positions
Judicial Positions for district, juvenile, and appellate courts are now listed by the Utah Commission on Criminal & Juvenile Justice. To view any current positions available, please visit their Judicial Vacancies page.
Justice Court Judicial Positions
If you would like to receive email notifications of recently opened Justice Court judicial vacancies, please email your name, and preferred email address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see the "Judicial Application (Justice Court)" below for details on the statutory minimum requirements to serve as a Justice Court judge.
- Judicial Vacancy - Justice Court (Millard County) - 10/27/2020 - PDF
- There are no Justice Court Judicial Vacancies at this time. Please check back again soon.
Judicial Employment Applications
- Judicial Application (Justice Court) - PDF | Word
- Small Claims Judge Pro Tem Application - PDF | Word
- Clerkships with the Supreme Court and Court of Appeals
- Court Reporter Services in Capital Cases
- Court Visitor Volunteer
- Interpreter Information (including training information and application)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Plan - PDF
- RSS feed for Employment Opportunities with the Courts
The Utah State Courts mission is to provide the people an open, fair, efficient, and independent system for the advancement of justice under the law.