- "I speak..." Language List
Flash cards with "I speak [language]" written in several languages.
- American Sign Language Interpreters
Requirements and application for becoming an ASL Court Interpreter.
- American Sign Language Utah Interpreter Program (www.aslterpsutah.org)
Information about becoming an ASL interpreter credentialed by the Utah Certification Advisory Board
- Application to Become a Court Interpreter (utahcip.wufoo.com)
- Code of Professional Responsibility for Court Interpreters
- Consortium for Language Access in the Courts (www.ncsc.org)
Examination for certified Court Interpreters; glossaries; other resources
- Court Accounting Manual
See Section 9 for Court Interpreters.
- Court Interpreter Committee
- Court interpreters' Continuing Education Requirements
- English-Spanish Legal Terminology
- Ethics Opinions: Court Interpreter Conduct
- Ethnologue: Languages of the World (www.ethnologue.com)
- Find a Court Interpreter
- How to Become a Court Interpreter
- Interpreter Coordinators
Contact information for the people who schedule court interpreters
- Language Testing International (www.languagetesting.com)
Oral Proficiency Interview for Approved Interpreters
- Request a Court Interpreter
Solicitud de intérprete judicial
Xin được cung-cấp một thông-dịch-viên tòa án
- Rule 3-306. Court interpreters.