Library Collections - Print Resources
Our collection has more than 58,000 print volumes.
- Utah territorial and state laws
- Utah administrative regulations (current and historical)
- Utah court rules (current and historical)
- Utah appellate decisions
- Utah territorial and state legislative publications
- Utah constitutional research materials
- Utah treatises
- Utah Supreme Court briefs
- Utah Court of Appeals briefs
- Utah legal periodicals
- Laws of 24 states besides Utah
- U.S. Code and Statutes at Large
- Code of Federal Regulations and Federal Register
- All reported federal decisions
- Selected federal legislative history materials
- Legal encyclopedias
- Treatises on a variety of topics
- Books written for non-lawyers
Search our online catalog (utsl.sirsi.net) to see if we have a particular title.
Use our document delivery service to request a copy of something from our collection.
By state law, only specific groups of state government employees may check out materials from the law library. All others are welcome to use materials in the library.