Note: Bankruptcies are handled by the federal (not state) court system.
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Utah (ut.uscourts.gov)
- U.S. Bankruptcy Appellate Panel of the Tenth Circuit (bap10.uscourts.gov)
- Bankruptcy Code (law.cornell.edu) - Title 11, U.S. Code
- Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure (uscourts.gov)
- Local Rules of Practice (utb.uscourts.gov) of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Utah
- Bankruptcy Forms and Bankruptcy Forms Manual (uscourts.gov)
- Unrepresented Debtor Pleadings (utb.uscourts.gov) - forms specifically for those who do not have an attorney.
Information & Resources
- Bankruptcy Basics (uscourts.gov)
- Filing for Bankruptcy Without an Attorney (uscourts.gov)
- U.S. Courts' Bankruptcy Resources (uscourts.gov)
- Utah Legal Services' Bankruptcy page (utahlegalservices.org)